Brunów Palace is a historic complex, which consists of three buildings : the Palace, Outbuilding (in Polish Oficyna) and the Carriage House (in Polish Powozownia).
Your wedding reception can take place in two halls:
- Ball Room (in Polish Sala Balowa) which is in Powozownia. The room can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests if the set up is done using round tables. If you’d like traditional square tables, then the room can hold up to 400 guests. To qualify for this room, the wedding couple need to make sure that they have at least 120 guests.
- Cristal Room (in Polish Sala Kryształowa) which is in the Palace. The room can accommodate up to 66 wedding guests if the set up of a room is done using round tables. If you prefer square tables, the room can then hold up to 90 guests. To qualify for this room, the wedding couple need to make sure that they have at least 60 guests.
Contact the venue directly: email@example.com
- Number of wedding guests: up to 250 guests
- Accommodation: 65 rooms
- Cost: 190 zł / person
- Church wedding: outdoor, wedding chapel
- Civil wedding: outdoor, indoor (at the palace)
- Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews
Gifts for the newlywed couple
- One night stay at the apartment – on the wedding night
- Discounted room rates for the wedding guests
- One night stay for the first wedding anniversary
- Wedding cake
- Indoor pool
- BBQ facilities
Where should I submit my wedding documents?
The Register Office (in Polish USC – Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) is in municipality Lwówek Śląski. It’s only 6-min away by car from Pałac Brunów. Address: plac Wolności 29, 59-600 Lwówek Śląsk. Tel. +48 75 64 77 888.
What language can you use to communicate?
- Wrocław: 125 km (77 miles) away by car
- Dresden (Germany): 153 km (95 miles) away by car