Beautiful venue surrounded by a green park – ideal for an outdoor ceremony or an (after wedding) photo shoot.
This wedding venue is called “Diamentowa” because it’s decorated with shiny diamond alike shapes. Together with a stylish chandeliers and lighting the diamonds create colourful illuminations. The interior is quite unique, due to both traditional and modern feel (the room was created by the use of different materials: wood, metal, plastics, glass. The place would be ideal for a ceremony indoor. If you’re planning to get married in a church though there is a nice church nearby. It’s called Parafia Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa (the church is only 2 mins walk away from the Kompleks Dąbrówka).
The venue owns a projector so if you or your wedding guests would like to present something to one another, that won’t be a problem.
Kompleks Dąbrówka helps the couples organise their wedding with the help of a certified wedding planner. The couple can expect a support with finding:
- a florist (wedding bouquet, car decoration, venue decoration, etc),
- a DJ, music band, ringleader, etc.
- a photographer and videographer,
- a hairdresser and make-up artist,
- a car for a wedding (limousine, retro car, carriage, etc),
- an animator to help take care of the young wedding guests,
- and much more.
The above may cost a bit extra however, if the couple decided not to hire a private wedding planner, the one based at the venue should be worth considering.
Contact the venue directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of wedding guests: 160
- Cost: from 180 zł / person
- Accommodation: 53 rooms (enough to accommodate 140 people)
- Religious wedding: indoor and outdoor
- Civil wedding: indoor and outdoor
- Transport to and from the airport (extra cost involved. It depends on the number of guests)
- Free parking
- TripAdvisor reviews and Facebook reviews
- Oferta weselna (PL version)
Gifts for the newly weds
- Help from a certified wedding planner,
- Bread and salt blessing
- Sparkling wine to welcome the wedding guests
- Breakfast for the newly weds served in their room
- One night stay on the wedding night
- 10% discount to organise the child baptism
- SPA treatment at SPA Parkowe Zasisze
If your wedding is organised during a week, you’ll additionally receive a wedding cake, special accommodation pricing for the wedding guests, assurance of a set price at the time of reserving your wedding at this venue.
- Playroom for the kids (with an xBox, HD TV and a ball pool)
Where should I submit my wedding documents?
The Register Office (in Polish USC – Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) is in municipality Jastrzębie-Zdrój. It’s only 8 mins away by car from Kompleks Dąbrówka. Address: ul. Zielona 20, 44-268 Jastrzębie-Zdrój. Tel. +48 32 471 74 88.
What language you can use to communicate
- Krakow airport: 120 km (74 miles) away by car