Grape Hotel is the hotel that dates back to the XIX century. It’s located in a quiet and green part of the city, in the heart of the intimate nature.
The Grape Hotel is 6-minute walk from the multimedia Wrocław Fountain, a 7-minute walk from the Centennial Hall and a 9-minute walk from the Wrocław Zoo. It’s a really good location to get married if you’d like your guests be near some of some the most popular attractions in Wrocław.
One of the quirks of this hotel is the fact that they own the first in Poland (and Europe) Wine Library. Its system is based on: the Tastes of Nature, Love and Luxury. If you and your spouse (or your guests) love wine, you’ll sure find this feature interesting.
- Number of wedding guests: up t0 50 guests
- Cost: from 250zł per person
- Accommodation: 13 rooms (nearby there are other hotels where your wedding guests could stay at)
- Civil and church ceremony: outdoor
- Airport shuttle (from 80 zł per person – depending on the number of guests)
- Reviews: Facebook and TripAdvisor
Gifts for the newlyweds
- Complimentary apartment on the wedding day
- Breakfast served to the newlyweds’ room
- Romantic dinner on the first wedding anniversary
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa & Sauna
- Air conditioning
- Bike rentals
- Guided excursions
- Limousine service
Where should I submit my wedding documents?
The Register Office (in Polish USC – Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) is in municipality Wrocław. It’s only a 22-min by car from Grape Hotel. Address: ul. Pawła Włodkowica 20/22, 50-996 Wrocław. Tel. +48 71 777 91 50.
- Wrocław: 14km (9 miles) away by car
What language you can use to communicate