This Mansion House is embraced within the Złotopolski Forest in the direct neighbourhood of the river Struga, it is surrounded by singing birds, the hum of the forest and the murmur of the crops. All this helps you forget about the noise of the nearby city.
If you wish to get married in a place with a hint of noble traditions and attractions as if you’re in the XIX century Poland, Dwór Złotopolska Dolina is a perfect location for your dream wedding.
Your wedding ceremony can take place outdoors. The venue can accommodate for up to 200 guests.
- Number of wedding guests: 200
- Cost: 215 zł / person
- Accommodation: 12 rooms (the venue works with other hotels in the area so if you needed more rooms it won’t be a problem organising it)
- Church wedding: indoors, outdoors
- Civil wedding: indoors, outdoors
- Airport bus shuttle (Modlin airport)
- Car park
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Gifts for the newlywed
- Complimentary one night stay on the wedding night
- Wedding cake
- Outdoor swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
Where should I submit my wedding documents?
The Register Office (in Polish USC – Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) is in municipality Zakroczym. It’s only 9-min away by car from Dwór Złotopolska Dolina. Address: ul. Warszawska 7, 05-170 Zakroczym. Tel. +48 22 785 21 13.
What language you can use to communicate
- Warsaw Chopin Airport: 72 km (59 miles) away by car
- Łódź: 137 km (85 miles) away by car